Microblading, Brow Fusion, PowderFill
Eyebrows are one of the most important facial features we possess. They frame our face, and enhance our eyes. All we have to do is find a brow pencil that’s an exact, or at least fairly decent, color match. Then we simply draw the brow on, naturally getting the right shape, width, length, and arch every time! Let us not forget the other brow – symmetry would be nice. Now we can only hope that they last for at least most of the day.
Permanent Cosmetics frees you from the eyebrow pencils and the drudgery of the daily drawing task. We give you fabulous eyebrows everyday, flawlessly and with no effort.
What are Permanent Eyebrows?
Permanent Eyebrows create the appearance of hair in the brow line. If you desire fuller eyebrows and use a pencil everyday you will save time not applying makeup. You can swim, do yoga, play tennis and wipe your forehead without losing your eyebrows. Alopecia sufferers are pleasantly surprised at how restorative it is.
Benefits of Permanent Eyebrows
- sparse or thin eyebrows can be made to look fuller
- length and width can be adjusted to suit individual preferences
- arches can be created and even repositioned, giving the eyes a natural lift
- women who have over-plucked or have alopecia have beautiful brows again
How is it Done?
- Carmella prides herself on creating natural looking brows. She uses a feathering technique to create the look of tiny single hairs rather than a solid block or line of ink.
- Two visits are crucial in achieving a natural brow enhancement.
- Don’t wax brows prior to appointment.
- Brows will appear dark initially, flakey in one week, the flakes come off when you wash your face. Pigment will be MUCH lighter, returning during the 4 weeks of healing.
- Keeping the area dry until flaking occurs is highly recommended for best color retention.
140 Commons Court,
The Commons at Chadds Ford,
Chadds Ford, PA 19317
Have a Question?
8:30 - 4:30