Microblading, Brow Fusion, PowderFill
Framing our face and enhancing our eyes, eyebrows are one of the most important facial features we possess. Without permanent cosmetics, you’re left to search for a brow pencil that’s an exact, or at least fairly decent, color match. Then you must attempt to draw the brow on yourself while aiming to achieve a natural look, getting the right shape, width, length, and arch every time! As for trying to get the other brow to match once you’re done? Oh, forget about it! Let’s be honest, eyebrow pencils hardly last through the day anyway.
Permanent Cosmetics frees you from the daily struggle of eyebrow pencils. We give you fabulous eyebrows everyday – flawless and effortless.
What are Permanent Eyebrows?
Permanent Eyebrows create the appearance of hair in the brow line. If you desire fuller eyebrows and use a pencil everyday you will save so much time eliminating that step from your daily routine. You can swim, do yoga, play tennis and wipe your forehead without losing your eyebrows! Additionally, those who suffer from alopecia are pleasantly surprised at how restorative this procedure is.
Benefits of Permanent Eyebrows
- Sparse or thin eyebrows can be made to look fuller
- Length and width can be adjusted to suit individual preferences
- Arches can be created and even repositioned, giving the eyes a natural lift
- Women who have over-plucked or have alopecia have beautiful brows again
How is it Done?
- Carmella prides herself on creating natural looking brows. She uses a feathering technique to create the look of tiny single hairs rather than a solid block or line of ink.
- Two visits are crucial in achieving a natural brow enhancement.
- Don’t wax brows prior to appointment.
- Directly after the procedure, brows will appear very dark. The area will become flakey in about a week and will begin to come off when you wash your face. Pigment will be much lighter as it returns during 4 weeks of healing time.
- Keeping the area dry until flaking occurs is highly recommended for best color retention.
- Click here for more information on how permanent cosmetic procedures work.
140 Commons Court,
The Commons at Chadds Ford,
Chadds Ford, PA 19317
Have a Question?
8:30 - 4:30