Permanent cosmetics are an enhancement to your features. Droplets of pigment are implanted into the dermal layer of skin. Yes, it is a tattooing process.
- TWO VISITS ARE CRITICAL TO ALL PERMANENT COSMETIC PROCEDURES!!! If you are not committed to 2 visits, Carmella and Kristina can not perform the procedure.
- Brows and eyes must heal for 4 weeks between visits; camo, scars and lips take 6 weeks to heal.
- Consults are always complimentary. There is a fee for each procedure visit.
- All implements used in all procedures are NEW and STERILE. Extreme care is taken for your sanitation and safety. We follow all OSHA requirements.
- All used supplies are disposed after each procedure.
- Please advise us if you are using Retin-A, Renova, Accutane, or Latisse. As well as any other medication.
- Please let us know if you are allergic to topical products.
- Contact lens wearers must bring glasses for post eyeliner procedure. Contacts CAN NOT be worn during the procedure.
- Topical numbing agents are used for client comfort so that procedures are tolerable and as pain free as possible.
- Your makeup will be consulted and drawn on before any pigment is placed into the skin.
- It is advisable not to make any social plans for the same day and the day following the procedure.
- Procedure areas will appear very vivid in color for the first few days.
- Brows, eyeliner, and lips will appear crusty after the first week. Pigment will be MUCH lighter after the crusting stage, the color will return during the 4 to 6 weeks of healing.
- A scratch test is available for possible allergies and can be done today; however, it is NOT
required by law.
- Eyebrows – TWO VISITS ARE CRITICAL in achieving a natural brow enhancement. Do not wax brows before your visit.
- Eyeliner – TWO VISITS ARE CRITICAL in achieving a natural lash-enhancement eyeliner. Eyeliner is as individual and unique as those who wear it. Results vary with each individual. Up to 4 visits can be necessary to achieve heavy eyeliner. There is an additional fee for each visit.
- Lips – TWO VISITS ARE CRITICAL and 6 weeks of healing before the final color and result is achieved. Clients who are prone to fever to fever blisters (even once in your life) must pre-medicate up to 3 days prior to procedure and up to 7 days post. The herpes virus will likely be activated by the lip enhancement procedure so it is highly advisable to pre-medicate. Contact your physician for medication such as: Zovirax, Valtrex, or Famvir. Ask for 1 gram taken orally for a 10 day supply. Abreva (OTC) medication is also advisable.
**It is very important that you understand the healing process. SPF 15 is required daily and consistently, even in the winter. Color boosts are recommended every 1-5 years.
**A $100 deposit is required for all new clients; pre-procedure, to schedule!
**Pricing is included in our brochures; if you want to pay upfront for both of your seatings we will offer $50 off!
***Package pricing for multiple procedures!
**** We suggest a 3rd visit for Full Face procedures.
140 Commons Court,
The Commons at Chadds Ford,
Chadds Ford, PA 19317
Have a Question?
8:30 - 4:30