Permanent cosmetics are an enhancement to your natural features. Droplets of pigment are implanted into the dermal layer of skin. Yes, it is a tattooing process.
- Two visits are critical to all permanent cosmetic procedures!!! If you are not committed to 2 visits, Carmella and Kristina cannot perform the procedure.
- Brows and eyes must heal for 4 weeks between visits; camo, scars, and lips take 6 weeks to heal.
- Consultations with Carmella cost $100 that goes towards your procedure, though there is no cost to book a consultation with Kristina. There is a fee for each procedure visit.
- All implements used in all procedures are NEW and STERILE. Extreme care is taken for your sanitation and safety. We follow all OSHA requirements.
- All used supplies are disposed of after each procedure.
- Please advise us if you are using Retin-A, Renova, Accutane, or Latisse. As well as any other medication.
- Please let us know if you are allergic to topical products.
- Contact lens wearers must bring glasses for post eyeliner procedure. Contacts CAN NOT be worn during the procedure.
- Topical numbing agents are used for client comfort so that procedures are tolerable and as pain-free as possible.
- Your makeup will be consulted and drawn on before any pigment is placed into the skin.
- It is advised not to make any social plans for the same day and the day following the procedure.
- Procedure areas will appear very vivid in color for the first few days.
- Eyebrows, eyeliner, and lips will appear crusty after the first week. The pigment will be MUCH lighter after the crusting stage. The color will return during the 4 to 6 weeks of healing.
- A scratch test is available for possible allergies and can be done at any time; however, it is NOT required by law.
Please be advised: Fragrance FREE, Safe Haven Studio, Cleaned with Norwex
- Eyebrows – TWO VISITS ARE CRITICAL in achieving a natural brow enhancement. Do not wax brows before your visit.
- Eyeliner – TWO VISITS ARE CRITICAL in achieving a natural lash-enhancement eyeliner. Eyeliner is as individual and unique as those who wear it. Results vary with each individual. Up to 4 visits can be necessary to achieve heavy eyeliner. There is an additional fee for each visit.
- Lips – TWO VISITS ARE CRITICAL and 6 weeks of healing before the final color and result is achieved. Clients who are prone to fever to fever blisters (even once in your life) must pre-medicate up to 3 days prior to procedure and up to 7 days post. The herpes virus will likely be activated by the lip enhancement procedure so it is highly advisable to pre-medicate. Contact your physician for medication such as: Zovirax, Valtrex, or Famvir. Ask for 1 gram taken orally for a 10 day supply. Abreva (OTC) medication is also advisable.
* It is very important that you understand the healing process. SPF 15 is required daily and consistently, even in the winter.
* Color boosts are recommended every 1-5 years.
* A $100 deposit is required for all new clients and must be paid at the time of booking.
* Clients who pay in full for all seatings of a procedure will receive a $50 discount.
* Package pricing for multiple procedures!
* A 3rd visit for Full Face procedures (eyebrows, eyeliner and lips) is usually necessary.
* Please be advised that due to OSHA requirements, children are not permitted in the procedure room.
Berks County, PA , Bucks County, PA , Chester County, PA , Delaware County, PA , New Castle County, DE
140 Commons Court,
The Commons at Chadds Ford,
Chadds Ford, PA 19317
Have a Question?
8:30 - 4:30